Friday, April 3, 2009

A Fresh Start

Cupid's Shabby Rose

I keep reinventing myself! I can't seem to stay with one thing for too long. I guess some call that evolving, others call it change, I just call it having fun. What is better than changing up something that is getting old. Now don't get me wrong...an old pair of worn in shoes are great, and a beautiful piece of old furniture is one of my favorite pieces of eye candy, but sometimes I have to change things up.
For the past 4 years I have had a business name of Romantic Country Cottage. It is getting old and dated. I have realized over the past 4 years that I collect angels. Any kind of angel. They are scattered throughout our shabby home, and I love each one of them. Some were gifts, some bargin finds, others just impulse buys. None the less, each and every one of them makes me smile. Reminds me of the best parts of being a child, and reminds me that God loves me and watches over me and my family. So, I am changing things...slowly, but I am changing.
This blog is the beginning of a new time in my life. A more settled time, am more content time and a more creative time. I have big plans for myself...I can't wait to share them with you!!!!

No comments: