Tonight Connor played a T~ball game. How cute it it to watch your 5 year old having the time of his life. What a rush! Raury was running up and down the side lines keeping up with the runner and Gable, well, he was laughing his head off...about anything. Spring has sprung in the Mauk house and we are now in full swing. 4 games a week between Connor and Raury and Friday afternoon swimming lessons for Gable. Pre-school is coming to a close, Gable and Connor will be off to Kindergarten in the fall and Raury will be in 3 grade. It is amazing how fast time flies with a full house. Gary is coaching both Baseball teams and I am now finally feeling the dreary vitamin D deprived Fall and Winter disappear. My spirits are up, I am ready for my spring and summer challenges, and I feel some creativity knocking at the door. I have a huge ball Jar full of white, gold and winter white vintage buttons...something beautiful will come from them I am sure. Come back soon to see what is happening with all my projects!!!! Happy Spring!
XOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment