This blog is my ramblings about marriage, parenting boys with special needs, friends, family and anything else that I can think of! This blog is my way of reaching into my heart and seeing my feelings up close and personal from the outside in. Welcome to my reality, come on in and take a seat...it is always WILD!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
How sweet it is...
Well, it is official...I am really loosing now. I had my gallbladder removed last Wednesday and am now feeling more normal as of today. So, I went to do a little shopping, thanks to my sweet sissy in law. Kohl's had some great sales and I had a huge surprise...I tried on a 16W in these and they fit. Not just a I can barely button them, but full on over my hips and tummy with ease and buttoned and zipped no problem. I bought them. I also found a total 80's shirt for $3 (score) and another for $9. Everything is getting smaller by the minute...By this time next year, look out world, you get to meet the new and improved Aelyese...ready for run anyone? Caio Bella!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment