Saturday, January 9, 2010

A long time....

Sorry all...it has been a very long time since I have sat down to blog. Just couldn't do it. I have really been trying to focus on my family, particularly on my kids these past few weeks. I wanted you all who read this to know I am doing just fine. I am still shrinking, at what I consider, record pace. I am down to 229lbs....all the way from 284 several months ago. I am fitting into a size 18W jeans and have to wear a belt with them.
I am slated to have gallbladder surgery on Wednesday of this next week, I don't know what to expect with that. However, just like my RNY, I am getting cold feet. I wanna skip the whole thing. I guess it is better that it come out but I feel like, jeeze, I just recovered from another surgery and here I am back at the hospital for another. I know I will be fine, just don't wanna take the time out of my busy life to do it. My mom changed all her plans of going back to Louisiana on hold, changed her ticket and stayed with me until after my surgery. Gary's mom is arriving in the states on the 13th and will be down here getting settled in her new home in Vancouver WA on the 16th. Gary's birthday is the 16th and I will undoubtedly be recovering from my lap gallbladder surgery. I am attempting to add workouts back into my life, and Gary got me a Wii Fit Plus for Christmas. He also got me a very wonderfully nice Espresso maker. It is getting used everyday! What a nice appliance to have.
So, all in all, I am doing well. I think I will post more tomorrow as I really think I just need to close my eyes and forget the day. I will be posting more pictures and letting you in on more of the weightloss happenings the next coming days!

TTFN... ( tah, tah for now...for those of you who don't know Tigger)

Aelyese

No comments: