Thursday, April 15, 2010

It happening...

Well, dreams do really come true don't they? I am finally feeling like this whole thing is working. Up until now it has been a little surreal, but now, I am really starting to get in the groove. I weighed yesterday and I am now at 203...It is amazing how fast it is coming off now. This has really made a difference! It is fun to do and an excellent way to strength train and cardio all at once. I didn't want to spend all the money for the one on the marketing website so I searched Ebay and Amazon and found a good deal all for under $50. Whew hoo! The first time I tried it I loved it. The DVD's are easy to understand and easy to follow for me. Walking was just not doing it for me anymore and I have to be honest, my Wii fit, while fun gets hard to do when I have to compete with 3 other little boys who want to play Wii Snowball fight or some other fun balance game. It has been a great family toy, but I cannot lay claim to it being just mine anymore. We even got a streaming disk for the Wii though Netflix... so cool. I can watch so many movies now streaming though the Wii. I have been watching the first season of The Tudors. If you can stand the racy behavior(yikes), it is really very well done and absolutely entertaining to watch history, albeit embellished history, unfold once again. I must admit I have been having a hard time turning it off at night...well, 12:30am this morning.
Well, everyone who doesn't read this, have a great day!!!! Happy flower!

No comments: