Monday, April 19, 2010

It's just a weekend...

Hi all... it was a busy weekend in the Mauk house. Bubbie was here and we were all over the countryside going to baseball games. I said last night at dinner that just when you think your weekend is getting started and you begin to relax, the new week comes turning the corner. I am realizing more and more how stressed I have been. My body is beginning to feel the "heat". All the walking, work outs, eating less (cuz I have to) and managing my household is really starting to make me feel like a 40 year old. Then today happened...
Yes, today I stepped on the Wii fit board and weighed in. The verdict....200lbs. OMG, finally, so close to my very first real weight goal. I feel so good I don't feel tempted to eat today. I am 60 lbs away from my ultimate goal. I would have the RNY every day if I had to. With victories like this I can get though the hard stuff too. Regardless of the hard times in my families life right now, this battle I am winning is being WON BY ME and only ME for myself. I had a fresh strawberry MAX protein shake for breakfast to celebrate. I have had some coffee...I will have a cheese quesadilla for lunch and 3-4 oz fish for dinner, snack, another protein drink and off to bed.I haven't felt this good in 15 years and I am 40!!!!! I can't wait to see what 41 brings!

No comments: