Monday, April 26, 2010

Feeling a little...Snarkey...

So, we had another busy weekend, and most of the action was self created, or inflicted, however you want to look at it. I find myself creating more work for myself as I get more healthy. An example, I decided it was time to go thought ALL my old clothes, get rid of the stuff that doesn't fit and rearrange everything that remains. Okay, so once that got started I saw all the mess...the deep down badness...I took down the curtains, the pictures the decor and cleaned it all. Washed the 4 quilts on our bed, the curtains...everything. That water bill will suck next month.
Well, that project took quite a few hours to complete, but our room looks amazing. The dust is gone, the fan is clean, the curtains sparkle and the bed has been made each day since it was cleaned. I have even managed to get the boys beds made each day.
This a big change to just 6 months ago when I could barely get up the motivation to run the vacuum. I love having a more clean and organized home. By no means is it all together, but it is better.
Now, to the TMI of this bloggy today...I am craving chocolate! All sorts of chocolate, all the time. WTH...Just when my PMS is gone for the month, it returns with a vengence 2 weeks after it is gone. I crave coffee, fat and chocolate. Not chocolate FLAVORED stuff, but the real deal. I can't control it. It is like a giant furry monster that eats me up from the inside out. Honestly, I bought some chocolate the other day. I have been slowly eating it each day, Damn it! I promised myself I wouldn't go back to that place, but here I am. Sometimes I think Pandora has left me...she is gone into the deep recesses of my mind and is fading fast, but it just isn't so. She is there, always will be and she is only has good of a tool as I utilize. I find myself reinventing ways to sabotage myself. Like allowing old tapes to play in my brain, letting my thoughts go back to blaming rather than taking responsibility for my behavior and actions. My inaction in the WL area the past few days ends NOW! I tossed the rest of the chocolate, I made a meal plan for the week and I WILL do my WAVE everyday this week, even if it kills me. I plan on blogging my meal plan this week...pictures and all. I need the accountability to myself and to anyone who reads.

The Plan for the week
Monday:
Breakfast~Protein Coffee w/ biscotti
Snack~a few almonds
Lunch~Ricotta Crepes
Snack~Hummus w/ baby bell pepper slices
Dinner~3 oz Tilapia packet, small spinach salad
Snack~Almond Custard (loaded with protein and NO SUGAR)
Pictures will be added later today!!!

TTFN All

No comments: