This blog is my ramblings about marriage, parenting boys with special needs, friends, family and anything else that I can think of! This blog is my way of reaching into my heart and seeing my feelings up close and personal from the outside in. Welcome to my reality, come on in and take a seat...it is always WILD!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
So sorry everyone
I know that not too many read this blog but I have to tell you all sorry for not posting for sooooo long. It has been a busy summer for me and with all three boys home I find myself relishing the quiet in the evening and really not wanting to "talk" with anyone. Everyone is good here. I saw my endocronolgist last week and he had me do a REE test. Basically it tests my metabolism. They are able to tell how many calories my body burns without added excersise. I burn 1340 calories a day just being a blob...so I need to intake anywhere from about 950 to 11oo calories to loose weight quickly. I am really slowing down in the weigh loss so I am also taking L-Carnatine and Green Tea extract. All perscribed by Dr Raum. Still need to take in about 80 g of protein a day, that is getting hard. In summer I don't want to eat until I am cooled off in the evening. Makes for a bad combo. So anyway, that is the skinny on everything right now. I will post more later this weekend. Until then...TTFN!!!! Nighty night all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment