Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just a little stress...

Okay, so I have been under what I would call a lot of extra stress for about 3 weeks now. For the past 2 weeks the needle on the scale has not moved...it will not budge, and to boot, I seem to be more hungry than ever, not just a little hungry and not "head" hungry, but grumbly in my tumbly kinda feelings. Not for bad stuff necessarily but ...yikes! I don't want to sabotage myself, over eat or anything but I am feelin way too much pressure. My life is very scheduled, and I don't have a lot of help or support for the little things like, dare I say, exercise. This might be TMI but it seems that every time I am near to my "friend" coming to town for a WEEK, I get Soooo damned hungry. I just can't seem to get myself to keep up with my responsibilities let alone taking care of my needs to "move it move it". I know "stalls" happen, whatever ya'll call them, but how do we keep ourselves motivated when life gets in the way! My hubby tries to be supportive, but he just isn't, at least not in the way I need. Okay, so is this a pitty party or a rant.

Okay, so my fav food stuff for the week:

Mozza Whips by Hennings Cheese (Wisconsin)
www.henningscheese.com
look for Mozza Whips in the Store. They also have Garlic string cheese...oh this stuff is AMAZING!!!!!

And my personal favorite:
Razzleberry 2 Minute Protein Cake with Sugar Free Boysenberry Preserves and Whip
Oh my word!!! My evening snack every day this week! If you love shortcakes or cakes in general, but don't want the calories or fat, email me for my personalized recipe!

Caio all!!!

No comments: