Hi all... a quick post just to give you an update. I stepped on the Wii Fit scale today and joy of all joys, I am down to 220lbs. Now, for those of you who haven't been following me that seems like A LOT, and it is, but from 266lbs...that is a huge loss in 3.5 months. It really is happening! I am doing it and here is some proof for you...Nighty Night all!!!
This blog is my ramblings about marriage, parenting boys with special needs, friends, family and anything else that I can think of! This blog is my way of reaching into my heart and seeing my feelings up close and personal from the outside in. Welcome to my reality, come on in and take a seat...it is always WILD!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
I'm Melting
Hi all... a quick post just to give you an update. I stepped on the Wii Fit scale today and joy of all joys, I am down to 220lbs. Now, for those of you who haven't been following me that seems like A LOT, and it is, but from 266lbs...that is a huge loss in 3.5 months. It really is happening! I am doing it and here is some proof for you...Nighty Night all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment