Monday, March 29, 2010

A big WOW moment...

Okay, so quick post. Just wanted to comment that since I have been married (13 years and 3 beautiful boys) I have NEVER been able to wear my hubby's jeans. Well, just for the hey of it I tried on his 501's. THEY FIT...WELL!!!!! and I looked good in them. I could sit down and bend and stretch and everything. I wore them to the bus stop this morning I was so proud...
Now, I know they are 38's, but heck, I haven't done that size in FOREVER!!!!!! Now I can't wait to be in a much smaller size than him. I don't have to shop in the "big girl" sizes anymore. Just plain ol' wonderful sizes without a W after them. Yes, victory is within my grasp. Just feels like that is the way it should be, if you know what I mean. There is something sexy about being able to wear your hubby's jeans and t's and sweatshirts and look good in them. My Habs jersey is HUGE too!!! OMW, this is so working for me. I LOVE MY RNY!!!!!! It really is true that no food tastes as good as being my thin self feels. When I look in the mirror I am not afraid of what I see anymore. I am much more agreeable to having my picture taken and my kids love having me chase them around. I should have done this years ago....who knew!

No comments: