
Gosh, it is really happening fast. The weight loss this week. I am basically loosing a pound a day...at least this week. I am loving it. I went from 266lbs the day of surgery and I am now 215 lbs...215 lbs...215 lbs.I have to repeat it to believe it. I haven't felt this good physically in a long time. My boys can sit on my lap and not have a big ol' tummy in the way. I can bend over and tie my shoes, and cross my legs.
We took the boys to OMSI(Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) for a school outing and they had this cool space capsule. Well, Gary said I would get stuck, but I wanted to try so we both climbed in and Connor took a great photo. It was fun getting out, but so worth it. I wouldn't have even attempted it 6 months ago, now, more things are possible that ever before. I feel like a little kid again. I was passing though some old picture recently and found this one of me...oh my word, to be 18 again. The year, 1987, my junior year. Nice hair...well with that, I say to all, have a wonderfully healthy and happy day!
Peace all...
No comments:
Post a Comment